How Can You Help?
There are 4 easy ways you can help NCC:
- Join the PTA! Please join
the NCC PTA — it’s easy and pain free! Our goal is
to have 100% of NCC families join our PTA. You will need to rejoin
the PTA each year.
- Donate! Our
main school fundraiser is our direct donation campaign.100% of every dollar is tax-deductible and goes to enhance your children’s experience at NCC. Donate
- Volunteer! Please help in the classroom,
or join a committee on the PTA. Remember it's the busy people who get
things done and we need your help. Each parent/guardian is asked to
volunteer at least once a year, and hopefully twice, in whatever way you
- Shop! Visit our Spirit Wear store. Bring in BoxTops (they add up quickly.) Shop at Amazon Smile and designate NCC as your favorite charity. Sign up with Safeway/Giant, Harris Teeter, or From the Farmer and designate NCC as your Charity. These all help!
Why join the PTA?
By joining the PTA you:
- Get Connected: There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources: The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network: PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers,
building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can
share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow: By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up:
PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the
solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important
role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Become a Role Model: By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.